Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Many Faces of Marlie

Fun in St. George


First time eating vegetables! Mmmmm!


Fun photo shoot.


First time eating green beans. She was not a fan! (loves them now)



Graduation! (finally)

My Girls - Heather, EmilyAnn, Rachel, Me, Nicki
Couldn't have made it through school without them
and these two!


More fun in St. George (We love St. George if you couldn't tell)


15 comments:

Steffy said...

She is just adorable! I just want to kiss her! Congrats on graduating as well.

Camie said...

What a little sweetheart! Hurray for being done with school! It's the best feeling!

Katrina/Steve said...

took you long enough! :) congrats on graduation! isnt it such a relief? those faces marlie pulls are hilarious. and what a cute hair do! goodness, she's a doll.

Melissa said...

Love the new pictures of Marlie--then I can look at them when I don't see you for a few weeks!

Steffani Dastrup said...

Loved your hair for graduation! You have commitment to do that to your long hair! Love love love Marlie girl and those adorable faces! Please let her call me tomorrow! :)

Jessica said...

YAY Aly!!! You are finally done! Marlie is soooo flipin' cute. We miss you guys. when are you gonna come visit again?

Emily said...

she is so cute! I loved seeing you the other.. month, lol. you looked so cute at your graduation too!

Sarah said...

first off, congrats on graduating! that is so exciting! and marlie is so dang cute! she seems like such a happy little girl! (except when she is trying new flavors of baby food).

The Payne Family said...

Oh Aly, congrats on graduating and passing your boards. That is so wonderful. Is it ok to be completely jealous?? :) And your sweet little Marlie... I just love her and her silly faces. How is everything else going? Are you working yet? Are you less busy so we can get together?? Weekends are the best for us so whenever you guys are available (you guys are never home!!! hahaha) give us a call.

Kallista said...

Cute pictures of Marlie!! She is so adorable. Congrats on graduating! That is so great!

Shannon said...

I've been wondering when you were going to post more pictures of her. She's such a doll!! I love all of her expressions. What a sweetie!!

AndersonFamily said...

aly!!! she is seriously the most beautiful thing i have EVER seen!!! i want to meet her in person so bad!!! congrats on your graduation! hopefully we will see you guys during the holidays!!

in morse code said...

ok few things:

1) her adorable swim suit
2) sucking her foot for real?!
3) graduation cap and gown look good on you
4) i'm jealous that you are graduated...one more month!
5) and finally an update! yay!

Anonymous said...

She is just too precious!!! I love all the pictures. Congratulations on graduating, that is so exciting! I hope you and your family are doing great! We need to get together soon.

Dianna said...

Aly & Jarom,
She is just too cute. Seriously, I wish I was closer so I could snuggle her. You have SO many cute pictures of her on your blog! Miss you guys!