Thursday, February 11, 2010

Disney World in Pictures

Marlie LOVED Disney World

Jaxon insisted on calling Dumbo "Horton"

Could her smile get any bigger without ripping her face apart?


Curious Jax





Fascinated by the parade

Mount Everest


Jaxon got sick of the music in "Small World"


Marlie's first trip to the beach

She could not get enough of the waves even though it was FREEZING!

8 comments:

Emily :) said...

Aly- You have such a beautiful little family and I can't get enough of your little girl. She has such a GORGEOUS smile..what a cutie!! I am so glad that you guys had so much fun on your trip!!

Kylee Coulam said...

SO SO SO cute!!! I love her sweet and adorable smiles it made my whole day! We love you guys! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!

The Payne Family said...

So fun! I love it! My most favorite pic is defnitely Marlie's big huge smile. So stinkin' adorable. We sure do love our LOST buddies! Glad you guys had a fun trip.

Jared and Patricia said...

What a beautiful, happy family. Looks like you had a blast! So fun to see pictures...i love it!

Katrina said...

what a fun trip! i'm so jealous. we dont travel much. :) marlie looks so cute! glad you guys got a great break!

Judy said...

Thanks for the invite! These are great pics. You really are a very good photographer. Marlie is getting to grown up. She is such a sweetheart! Laurel is getting married in June and Katrina will be in town for a week or so - come see us and bring Marlie!!

Shannon said...

How fun! I love that last picture with your feet. So cute!

Chris and Jen Wright said...

i love your 'feet' picture. so cute. i'm copying you when I have a little foot to take a picture of.