that is so stinking cute! it looks like it was a lot of fun too! that little girl is so loved. how delightful. marlie looks adorable. was she scared of the fire? she looks mildly terrified in those pictures. cute cute.
Goodness what a great birthday party. You all made it so delightful with the Dr. Seuss theme. Marlie looks like she's really getting around these days and probably in to everything. She a precious little person. -Love those cake pictures!
Aly, I love this! She is so sweet and I love the Dr. Seuss theme. So fun! Marlie is so precious, I can't believe she is already a year. Oh and I absolutely love the cake pics! Such a funny girl!!
Happy Birthday Marlie! So sad we missed it. Looks like you all had a ton of fun. It's so fun to see you and Jarom as "Mommy & Daddy" We miss you guys. Marlie is beautiful! She has gotten so big since last time we saw her. We will be passing through in June so maybe we can get together. We love you all!!!
Jarom and I were married on June 6, 2006. We are best friends and never seem to get sick of each other. We have a little girl named Marlie who was born in March of 2009. She suprised us by having Down Syndrome when she was born and we wouldn't have her any other way. She teaches us how to be better daily. Life has definitely been an adventure thus far. We look forward to continuing our adventure and sharing it with all of you.
Hate how when a blog is private you can't see when it's updated? No worries! I've got a public blog that lets you know when I've updated and it includes a link to bring you here! jaromandalyball.blogspot.com
10 comments:
she is such a doll! looks like she enjoyed the cake :) and what a fun party. that snack table is so cute.
that is so stinking cute! it looks like it was a lot of fun too! that little girl is so loved. how delightful. marlie looks adorable. was she scared of the fire? she looks mildly terrified in those pictures. cute cute.
Goodness what a great birthday party. You all made it so delightful with the Dr. Seuss theme. Marlie looks like she's really getting around these days and probably in to everything. She a precious little person. -Love those cake pictures!
Aly, I love this! She is so sweet and I love the Dr. Seuss theme. So fun! Marlie is so precious, I can't believe she is already a year. Oh and I absolutely love the cake pics! Such a funny girl!!
I LOVE Marlie!!! We had so much fun! The best birthday party ever! :-)
haha I love her crying picture when we were singing to her.. poor girl! Very cute cake pics. love her! and you!
Happy Birthday Marlie! So sad we missed it. Looks like you all had a ton of fun. It's so fun to see you and Jarom as "Mommy & Daddy" We miss you guys. Marlie is beautiful! She has gotten so big since last time we saw her. We will be passing through in June so maybe we can get together. We love you all!!!
So cute! I love that idea for a party! Happy birthday!
Oh Marlie Lou Who! I Love you!
she is soooo stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment